My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-08-02

Lately...

I've been getting a lot of headaches (^^;)

Must be the weather, it's been very hot recently...

I called the Japanese-American Society as I said I would, and thankfully they told me to send over my resume. However, they would be closed on August 1-8, so if I get an interview, it would have to be after that. I hope things go well(>_<)

Somehow, when it comes to organizations or places like this, I feel more confident answering people's questions about it. Maybe because I know it better, or I know what I want? (笑)

I find that I am very happy whenever I am allowed to immerse myself in Japanese culture and art. Of course, I have other things that I like, but somehow, reading about it or seeing pictures makes me feel very happy. I guess I really do like Japan, even if I have never been there.

I think that everybody has their own silly little dream, and for me, I guess it's being a star of some sort, like a performer, that is my silly little dream.

I mean, I blog like a Japanese actor/singer, and even fashion my blog after them. (笑)

Realistically though, I want to be known someday as an artist/designer and blogger. I think that my skills fall under these, and these are skills I can hone, and market to others. It may take some time, and I don't mind that as long as I can chase after my dreams.

I posted before about the things I wanted to do directly after getting a job, and I honestly think I would stick to it. I want to make my life better, but most of all, I want to make myself better.

I saw a quote of Confucius on Twitter earlier: "When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps."

I think this is very relevant to me, since there are so many things I want to accomplish. Many times, I think we are forced to abandon most of our dreams because we think they can't be done, but all we have to do sometimes is rethink the situation and find another way towards that dream.

I think my problem is that while I have a goal, I never clearly set out the steps that I need to take for it. (笑) It's real proof that I need to think more about what my goals need, huh?

I have some of my steps laid out, but I need to get to those stages before I start seeing what needs to be adjusted.

For now, I've been reading a lot of books and sources on art and other subjects, and I hope to emerge a more knowledgeable person. I'm also trying to start a comic or story, so I'm looking forward to the moment I set my first few pages out.

頑張ります!(笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>