My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-08-07

Atlantic City and Manhattan!

It was a pretty hectic two days for me (笑)

I honestly don't have too many photos from Atlantic City, but it was an enjoyable trip all the same~
It was a very long drive from home to there though!
It took us around three to four hours just to get there, so by the time we arrived, we were so hungry!(笑) We stuffed ourselves with food at a buffet. (^^)
We were also given some coupons worth ten dollars that we could use in the different slot machines.We didn't really win anything though. (笑) Oh well, it wasn't so bad~ I'm not a very big fan of gambling, really.

I was supposed to blog about it yesterday, but because we finished so late, and got home so late, we didn't have the energy left to do anything except go to bed. (笑)

Then, the very next day, we woke up to hit Manhattan~

We intended to go and see the Statue of Liberty, but, again, since we started so late, we ended up eating at Yoshinoya and just going around the city for interesting places to take photos at. Of course, I had to take some shots in the busy, busy Times Square. (^^)

We drove around and around the city, but I think most of our time was wasted on looking for a free parking space near any interesting area.(笑) We went to the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts~

I really like their steps, it flashes "Welcome" in several different languages, including Tagalog (which is not in the photo, haha), as well as the different theaters, organizations and schools associated with it. I wonder if I'll ever make it here someday?(笑)

I would be more excited for ballet seasons if I could afford to watch them (笑) But really, I think it's great. Someday, someday!


I was actually quite excited to pose underneath this sign, but, because we thought we didn't fit the whole sign into the photo, I kind of got embarrassed and flailed around. (^^;) My dignity, lost forever! (笑) I am no longer the ballerina I used to be.

I'm still not sure how I will manage to continue living here in the United States, far from everything and everyone I love, but maybe my perspective will change after I have landed a job and started accomplishing the things I want to...well, accomplish. (笑)
Until then!

頑張ります!

Labels: , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>