My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-08-23

Happy 26th Birthday, Masa!



Happy 26th birthday, Nakagauchi Masataka.

The year went by so quickly!

I’m wishing you all the best, and even more!

Keep dancing, singing, and doing what you love.

Your smile shines bright when everything feels dark, and your songs have always hoisted me back on my feet.

I’m sure they touch many people’s hearts too.

Your dream of being famous all over the world will become reality!

君は僕の太陽 今もずっと変わらない。

You are and will always be my sun.

And you will forever be my hero, and my idol.

I can only hope I will be as successful as you are, someday, whatever I become.

I love you!!!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>