My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-10-01

Payday!



My first paycheck! (笑)

It actually isn't much, but I can expect a little bit more on my next payday, since I will have worked some more over that particular period of time.

I'm actually pretty happy about this (^^)v

Saa, let's keep moving forward, without hesitations!

Yudan sezu ni ikou. (笑)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>