My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-09-09

Sorry!

It's been a while (^^;)

I'm staying over at my grandparents' place for about a week~
So, I won't be online for a while.

I'll try to blog when I can though!

I just decided to take a few moments to think about a few things.
Since there's limited internet, it's possible to have time to work on some things if I can. I brought paper and my pencils for the manga I'm working on.

Dear self,
Please fix your sleeping schedule and try to sleep at a reasonable hour. (>_<)
You will have more time to work on manga and stories if you do.
Also, please focus. This is not the first time you have spaced out without thought or registering things in front of you.

Try harder to find a job, self. It's harder to make dreams come true when you have no money. Just throw yourself into this.

Work harder.
Dream higher.
Focus!
And make sure you have your road.

Love,
me. (笑)

I'm not sure about myself these days.
I've been unable to focus again and it's a little frustrating.
Time to start again?

頑張ります!(笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>