My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2012-05-24

I feel like I just died.

And came back to life again.

There hasn't been much going on in my life lately, and I remember having all these plans and dreams along the way, and somehow, I got sidetracked.

I'm back at the point where I still don't know exactly what I want.

But somehow, all it took was listening to my idol again.

I don't know how it happens, and I'm probably just overthinking things, as I always do. (笑)

Nakagauchi Masataka, you have a tendency to bring me back to life when I am dead. This wish of meeting you is still a faraway dream, but I honestly hope to get there. I want to see your intensity and love for life in person.


I don't know if Masa himself wrote this on the sidewalk of New York, even though I know he was there years ago. It's gone now. But I want this to stay here, so that I don't forget him. He is still that one major influence in my life. I'm glad I discovered him.



I want life to be beautiful again.

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>